- Constructed of .098 binder board and pH neutral
- Continuous flexed board for longer wear.
- Two-inch heavy duty nickel plated slant D-ring with
a locking mechanism is secured to the back cover.
- Lined with 80 lb. acid-free endleaf coated with a
nylon lay-flat film for durability.
- Covered in library buckram with acrylic coating
to protect against soil and moisture.
- Standard 11-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 2-1/2"
spine accommodates up to an 8-1/2" x 11" page.
- Oversize 12" x 12" x 2 1/2" spine accommodates
up to a 9-3/8" x 11-7/16" page.
- Holds up to 80 polypropylene photo pages with prints.
- Stainless steel finger hole.
- Slant D locking metal.
Binders sold separately, above.
For maximum protection for your collection, we designed our durable, sturdy, archival slipcase to provide a safe environment and guard against light, dirt, dust and pollutants. The slipcase, made of the same quality and specifications as our archival binder albums, is designed to accommodate our 12 x 12 inch oversize binder. Besides protecting your collection its handsome appearance adds to the aesthetic appeal of your album.
|Shipping charges are prepaid and added to your invoice or credit card purchase. |
When ordering please
specify swatch color:
|| 12 1/8
||12 x 12 Album
- Constructed of acid-free board and pH neutral adhesives.
- Covered with library buckram
- Fits our 12 x 12 x 2 1/2 inch Archival Binder Album.
- Color: Black-4, Royal Blue-5.