Square Back Binder Albums
Great protection for photos, keepsakes and
uniquely designed binder album: with a classic square back. Provide protective housing for
your valuable collection of documents, photos, slides, negatives
or postcards. The continuous board cover has been flexed,
formed and cased in buckram with a nylon-coated acid-free,
lignin-free endleaf that gives ultimate durability. This
elegant binder is, available in five colors, has a two-inch
D-ring, allowing plenty of room for a variety of materials.
||FBBA-S (square back)
|Shipping charges are prepaid and added to your invoice or credit card purchase.|
When ordering please
| Navy 2
- Larger format to accommodate pages up to 10 1/16"
x 11 3/4".
- Constructed of .098 binder board and pH neutral
- Two-inch heavy-duty nickel plated slanted D-ring with
a locking mechanism is secured to the back cover, and
accommodates more pages than most binders.
- Holds up to 80 polypropylene photo pages with prints.
- Lined with 80 lb. acid-free endleaf coated with a
nylon lay-flat film for durability.
- Size: 13 3/8" wide x 12" high x 2-1/2"
spine (our largest album).
- Covered in library buckram with acrylic coating
to protect against soil and moisture.
- Five colors available: navy, maroon, royal blue,
green and red.