Government documents, financial reports, hardcopy data or any thick document can be easily bound.
When materials are too thick to fit inside a
pamphlet binder, Hinge Board Covers are a natural solution
and work well for storing government documents, financial
reports or hard copy databases. Used with your in-house binding
system such as post bind, velo bind or togic bind, they provide
a tightly constructed binding. If you do not have an automated
binding system, you can side staple with a heavy-duty stapling
system or punch holes in the hinge to post bind or lace.
Hinge Board Covers are made of acrylic-coated
dark gray boards with the option of a clear PETG cover at
the same price. A 3/4 inch hinge is made of a double thickness
of blue poly-cotton C grade book cloth. A variety of sizes
are offered plus custom sizing on request to handle your special
Custom sizes available. Contact us for details.
- .056 dark gray archival board contains a 3% calcium
carbonate reserve and a pH of 8.5.
- Acid-free dark gray board has a protective acrylic
coating and non-detectable lignin content.
- Optional .020 clear PETG front cover is available
at no extra cost.
- Double-thick C grade book cloth hinge.
- Acid-neutral polyvinyl acetate adhesives.
- Corners are rounded to 1/8 inch radius to prevent