Oversized protection and easy viewing.
Challenged with large, awkward sizes of maps
and newspapers, we created a solution by enlarging our academy
folder to give utmost protection to oversized materials. Made
of 60 point sandstone archival board, brown acrylic coated
Library SUMMIT™ and a clear, chemically stable 3
mil archival polyester film interior L-weld envelope, the
enclosure provides flat, safe storage for easy front and back viewing of
materials. This enclosure works well for prints, stamp collections
and storage of thin magazines or oversized pamphlets. As with
all folders, custom sizing is available. Contact us for a price quote.
- 8.5 pH sandstone archival board contains a 3% calcium
carbonate reserve, is acid-free and has non-detectable lignin.
- .060 sandstone archival board.
- Interior envelope is 3 mil L-weld Dupont Melinex® clear
- Adhesives are acid-neutral polyvinyl acetate.
- Spine is brown acrylic-coated Library SUMMIT™.
- Corners are rounded to 1/4 inch radius.
- Hinge measures 1/16 inch with folder closed