Unique size and shape for ultimate protection.
This variation of our four flap enclosure was
designed specifically for the storage and protection of record
albums. The 1/4 inch depth holds the original album cover
and protects the valuable reference information on the sleeve.
Thicker album storage is available for multiple album sleeves.
Open the folder and flaps, center the album
and fold in the bottom, top, right and left flaps. You may
secure the final flap with Velcro™ dots.
Special sizes are quoted and made per order
request. Contact us for prices.
- Outer folder is constructed of .060 sandstone archival
- Inner enclosure is constructed of .020 sandstone archival
- 8.5 pH sandstone board contains a 3% calcium carbonate
reserve, is acid free and has a non-detectable lignin.
- Four flap enclosure is scored for 1/4 inch thickness.
- All adhesives are acid-neutral polyvinyl acetate.
- Spine is made with green poly-cotton C grade book
- Corners are rounded to 1/4 inch radius.