Deacidification Spray and Adhesives
Extends the life of paper by five
All paper can be made acid-free with Bookkeeper. This easy to use, non-aerosol spray
gently neutralizes harmful acids while providing a lasting
protective buffer against future acid problems. Developed
in conjunction with world-renowned research libraries and
archives, Bookkeeper was designed to ensure extended life
of your paper-based materials.
Note: To free a clogged spray nozzle, clean nozzle with vinegar.
- Use on newspaper clippings, letters,
awards, certificates, drawings, cards, stamp collections and
other paper memorabilia.
- Material components are non-toxic, non-hazardous,
non-flammable and odor-free.
- Contains no solvents that dissolve or affect inks,
colors or adhesives.
- Completely safe for the environment and contains no
CVCs or propellants.
- Do not use directly on photographs. Can be used safely
with materials that come in direct contact with photos such
as mats, screens, cutouts and backing materials.
- Covers 25 square feet of paper or 300 3" x 4"
White pH Neutral Adhesive
This strong polyvinyl acetate (PVA) is
acid-free, fast setting, fully reversible, clear drying
and flexible. It is formulated specifically for conservation
and preservation purposes and will not yellow, discolor
or become brittle with age. It will easily adhere to
most surfaces, and has superb lay-flat properties.