An affordable glue-in-strip Classic EZ pamphlet binder.
The durable, sturdy, affordable classic style
of the EZ Binder is the answer for frequently used pamphlets,
magazines and other materials that need extra protection from
daily handling. Heavily used or short-lived materials can
be directly glued into the binder or stitched into a paper
liner prior to gluing. The structure of acrylic coated dark gray
board and black C grade cloth spine features a stitched acid-free
cotton cambric interior strip coated with a remoistenable
adhesive that is easy to use.
The 5/8 inch spine allows binding of only one
sheet or up to 1/4 inch of materials. Simply moisten the gummed
cambric with a brush, insert materials with the bottom flush
with the binder and allow the strip to dry before using. For
quick identification of your insert, you may choose a 20 point
clear PETG cover at no extra charge.
Note: If you prefer not to use the stitched remoistenable adhesive cloth strip, specify regular cambric strip not sewn.
- Binding structure uses pH neutral remoistenable adhesive.
- Front cover may be .056 dark gray archival board
or .020 PETG.
- Distance between covers is 5/8 inch to allow for versatility
of materials to be bound.
- 8.5 pH board contains a 3% calcium carbonate reserve.
- Unique design of spine allows you to bind normal pamphlet
materials up to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Acrylic-coated black poly-cotton C grade cloth spine fabric.
- Pamphlets are made with PVA adhesive.
- For large orders or yearly contracts, choose from
8 spine cloth colors.