The reinforced L-sleeve is an excellent storage solution for protecting fanzines, documents, and publishers’
covers when stored separately from books. Place your item into the L-welded polyester sleeve without damage.
The board is attached to the sleeve so that there is no concern of the board being misplaced. Brittle items that
you rarely remove from the sleeve can be stored in the reinforced L-sleeve and then be stored as a collection in
- Available with .010, .020 or .040 backers. The heavy board will give most support needed especially for
fragile documents but the thinner boards can be used when stiffness is not a great issue or to conserve
- Constructed of sandstone archival board and stable, inert 3-mil polyester.
- 8.5 pH sandstone archival board contains a 3% calcium carbonate reserve, is acid-free and has non-
- Polyester meets standards for plastic enclosures in ISO 18902.
- Board is attached to the sleeve
- Acid-free acrylic adhesive will not dry up, crack or yellow.
- Passes P.A.T test
- Letter size 8-1/2 x 11" and legal size 8-1/2 x 14" formats.